Seltzer water— also known as sparkling water, soda water, club soda, carbonated water, and pop water– is just plain water with carbon dioxide gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. This process– called carbonation– is what forms carbonic acid.
Club soda can be identical to plain carbonated water or it can contain a small amount of salt, or traces of minerals depending on the brand. Such ingredients are added to cause the taste of home-made soda water. In some countries soda water is made with sodium bicarbonate; it can also occur naturally to make carbonated mineral water.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to produce fizziness in the taste. The distinctive fizzy taste is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you prefer with Soda-Club home oda/seltzer maker. You can make your own special seltzer, flavored with unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks one case per week, you could be spending over $2,000 in 10 years.
With Soda-Club, your costs can be cut to 18 cents per liter would come out to $2 per case. And you will be able to enjoy fizzy fresh seltzer whenever you want it. If the lighter carbonation, like sparkling water, is what you prefer, Soda Club has the Penguin, which offers fresh sparkling water.
Here are a few reasons to consider using Soda-Club:
• The reusable one-liter bottles mean you don’t need to store cases from the store.
• Special bottle seals keep the seltzer fizz for longer than seals on store-bought seltzer.
• Seltzer in one-liter bottles. Unlike one-time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet’s carbon dioxide volume will carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in USA.
• You control the amount of bubbles because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Reusable bottles will reduce discarded/recyclable material in the environment. This saves you money on deposit fees.
• Is sodium free.
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you provide a great alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been proposed that the better you can make water taste, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker gives you a less costly way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.