Seltzer water– sometimes known as sparkling water, club soda, carbonated water, soda water, or pop water– is just plain water with carbon dioxide gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. This process– called carbonation– produces carbonic acid.
Club soda can be the same as plain carbonate water or it can contain a small amount of salt, or traces of minerals depending on the brand. Such ingredients are added to produce the taste of home-made soda water. Occuring naturally in some cases to make carbonated mineral water, soda water is also made with sodium bicarbonate in some countries.
In soft drinks (such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to promote fizziness in the taste. That distinctive fizziness is caused not by the presence of the bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as your family prefers with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your special seltzer, flavoring it with an all-natural unsweetened mix.
If your family loves seltzer and you find it at the best bargain prices, and you consume only a single case per week, you could spend more than $2,000 over 10 years.
With Soda-Club, you can reduce your cost to just 18 cents per liter– that would come out to $2 per case. You can enjoy fizzy fresh seltzer whenever you want it. If you would rather have the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, to provide fresh sparkling water.
Here are some reasons to consider using Soda-Club:
• Reusable, one-liter bottles keep you from storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle tops help preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than in store-bought seltzer.
• Seltzer in bottles of 1-liter volume. Unlike one time soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet had enough carbon dioxide to carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in USA.
• You control the bubbles content because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Reusable bottles will reduce discarded/recyclable material in the environment. This saves you money on deposits.
• No Sodium.
Sparkling water flavor
By adding a drop of all-natural, unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you provide a great alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been shown that the better you can make water taste, the more water your family will drink.So the Soda-Club home maker delivers a less expensive way to offer seltzer and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.